8.26.2010

Bicycle Repair Shop

After dinner last night Brian was fixing his bike so he could continue to ride to work. (He loves riding to work on the bike trails.) I was finishing up dishes when I looked out and saw my three cuties doing this:By the time I got outside with the camera, Benjamin had lost interest in fixing his bike and was headed off elsewhere. Problem solved when I went over to try to fix his bike without him there... Presto, he was back at his bike! Notice the dinosaur in his hand. He will not do anything without one of his dinosaurs lately (as you can tell from previous posts). Lydia was making sure her chain is working properly.

Benjamin and dinosaur decided they wanted to go help Lydia finish fixing her bike, since Benjamin's was done.

This summer has been wonderful! Bring on fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers