9.28.2009

Haircut!

So this is not Ben's first haircut, but his hair was really long (as you can see by the previous post), so we decided to give him a haircut after Family Home Evening. He laughed when the clippers touched him, so it took a lot longer than it should have, but it turned out really cute!
He is such a handsome little man, and he looks a lot older now that his hair is shorter. Plus, his curly hair makes it really adorable. Yes I do take pictures of Lydia, but I couldn't find the cute pictures I took of her the other day, so you have Ben again. I will post for Lydia tomorrow, so until then, dear readers, good night!

4 comments:

  1. Ah! I love the picture on the bottom, he's like "hey, just hangin' out mom." Mr. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on the haircut! It looks fabulous. I can never quite figure it out and my boys always end up with a buzz. OH well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so old!!!! Joey still talks about Ben ... He keeps calling Daniel Ben.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You totally horked Joey's Short! Ben is wearing them! I want them back!!!!! I was wondering where they went.

    Luv you!

    ReplyDelete

Followers