8.20.2009

So it has been years!

Okay, so maybe not years, but it has been a while since I last posted. We officially moved out of our nastified rental here in Santa Fe, bought a house, and are currently in the middle of fixing it up...yes, it was a serious fixer-upper, but as the prices of homes in Santa Fe are astronomical, we get what we can take. It is an adorable house, and it is actually in a fantastic part of town close to where we were living before. Plus I totally think we are the closest people to the church building...score!

Anyway, I need to go do more work on the house (more prep work for painting), so I will have to post pictures later...it might be another five weeks, but at least you will get them...let's call it a before and after shot of our home...stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. I am anxiously awaiting pictures of your new house. If you wanna pawn your kids off on us, you can. They can stay here and have sleepovers for a week. You bring them, we'll take them home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tia--I heard that the renovations have taken more time than expected but I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end. Can't wait to see pictures! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man. I've started to paint and it is taking me FOREVER! I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete

Followers