2.14.2011

L-o-v-e

On this day completely dedicated to love, I wanted to take a moment to quickly document a smidgen of mine.

I love being able to wake up to a handsome husband who loves me without condition, who supports my decisions, cheers when I succeed, and gives me a shoulder to cry on. I love having three entirely unique and wonderful children who help me to better myself and show their love for me in every action, rock, leaf, picture, kiss and embrace. This little family has completed me as nothing has. I love being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I love knowing that I can better myself through the gift that our Savior gave to each of us.

My life has truly been one of learning, joy and plenty. I echo the words of Audrey Hepburn: "If my world were to cave in tomorrow, I would look back on all the pleasures, excitements and worthilenesses I have been lucky enough to have had. Not the sadness,...but the joy of everyhing else. It will have been enough."

1 comment:

Followers